NSPE 2017 Professional Engineers Conference
2017年7月19日 - 2017年7月23日
From July 19–23 in Atlanta, Georgia NSPE members enjoyed an exciting week full of exceptional education programs, speakers, and great networking.
Here are the conference highlights…
Education & Training
Just in case you missed a session during the conference, all presentations will be added to the 2017 PE Conference Community within the NSPE Communities!
This year the following courses were approved by The Practicing Institute of Engineering, or PIE, for New York State professional development hours (PDHs):
- Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructures: Challenges and Solutions;
- Discovery of Water Heath Problems in the Flint Water Crisis and Associated Future Ethical Implications;
- Ethics and Engineering
- The Future of Engineering in the Cognitive Computing Era;
- Going Digital: Digital Signatures and Digital Document Delivery;
- Introduction to Microgrids for Commercial and Humanitarian Needs; and,
- Self-Driving Cars: An Examination of Ethical Issues at the Micro and Macro Scale.
Please refer to the conference program for information about 15 PDH opportunities offered over two days during education sessions.